The Best Weight Loss Diet Programs to Get Rid Of Unwanted Fat
Published by Natsei on
- Read more…" data-pin-do="buttonPin" data-pin-config="beside">
Weight Loss Diet Programs
Are you overweight or obese and want to lose weight immediately? Or maybe you are one of the many people who are confused as to which weight loss diet program is best to help regain a slim and trim body.
Well, if you want to really lose weight then you will need to get up to speed on the different diet programs out there and which ones will be best suited to your lifestyle.
So following are some of the better known weight loss diets and an overview of each one.
* Atkins Diet – This is a well-known and accepted weight loss diet program today. This is a triple combination of a low-carbohydrate, high-in-fat and high-in-protein diet plan. Atkins is being used for more than a decade now by people who have been trying to lose their extra weight.
The Atkins weight loss diet program is all about eating healthy and nutritious food without carbohydrates. Foods that are encouraged by the Atkins Diet are leafy green vegetables, lean protein, fruits, nuts, and whole grains.
* Pritikin Diet – It is a weight loss diet program that is high in carbohydrate and low in fat. The main objective is to lose the weight by eating vegetables, grains and fruits that are high in fiber.
The focus is on eating raw, unprocessed foods. The fat intake must not go beyond 10% of the total daily allowed calories. In addition the Pritikin Diet emphasizes daily exercises, with 30 minutes being the required minimum.
This plan is designed to help you lose weight and prevent heart conditions. Fruits such as apples, cereals and brown rice are known to be good for the heart.
* Zone Diet – You will find this weight loss diet program is not as restrictive as compared to other diet plans. This plan consists of eating foods in the right ratio. Meaning that you can eat carbohydrates, proteins and fats but you just have to be careful that you are not overloading your diet with any one of them.
Once the proper ratio is achieved by daily food intake the body will achieve proper hormone balance and release anti-inflammatory chemicals which are good for your health. A great plus to this diet is that you are less likely to experience fatigue and hunger on this program.
* South Beach Diet – This is one of the newest fads in dieting. Its weight loss diet program is basically about controlling fats, a low intake of carbohydrates and high in protein meals.
It has to be your goal to take out all the bad fats and carbohydrates and replace them with good fats and good carbohydrates. It is simple in concept but may require you to learn new recipes and dishes.
Before you start any diet plan make sure you know what you are getting into. Learn the do’s and don’ts of each diet and ask to see what the results have been for people who have already finished with the diet program.Consult your doctor if possible for advise.
Try it for 30 days and see how you feel. If you feel more energetic and the weight is starting to come off then you know this is the diet for you.